Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
TozzaPlus is a startup based in Nairobi Kenya offering end to end Payroll software with time attendance and payouts. We are seeking a passionate and dynamic individual to join our sales team.
The successful applicant should be able to do business development, setup meetings with potential clients and sell our products on their own. The applicant is expected to be independent, well-groomed in appearance and have a good knowledge in the Information Technology field with outstanding communication and inter-personal skills.
With regards to our products (software) you will be trained.
We expect you to be able to start working with us as soon as possible .
- Vast knowledge and experience in software sales is mandatory.
- Provable ability to surpass sales targets is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong understanding of the IT market in East Africa and English-speaking countries
- We are looking for someone with a very good understanding of direct sales especially in software products, and we expect you to be self-motivated in your work
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas and projecting expected sales volume .
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the platform design)
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service • Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Human Resource and Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage)
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in direct sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution