Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
One Touch Interactive Limited is a Company, which provides innovative solutions in fintech, payments and VAS.
Are you looking for a place where your talents will be fostered and you will be able to build upon your skill-set? Do you enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment with friendly people who are truly driven to achieve superior results? Are you always looking forward to the next challenge? Do you have good experience in solving real-world technical and scaling issues on a regular basis? If so, we have the job for you!
What Android developer should have.
- Design and implement a highly polished Android application that interfaces with our
- dynamic API’s.
- Work closely with product and design teams to drive and refine specifications
- Leverage modern technologies like Kotlin, ReactiveX, Firebase and GraphQL
- Create/Consume API from existing database and structure files.
- 2+ years of Android application development.
- Knowledge of Android SDK, Eclipse, Android Studio and/or appropriate equipment and software.
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing interfaces, and performance optimization.
- Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APIs.
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Service or Git source code management.
- Experience in developing php Web application will be an added advantage.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Experience in PHP with Laravel and willing to use Phalcon
- MariaDB / MySQL
- HTML, CSS, JS, Twitter Bootstrap
- Golang experience is a plus
- Java experience is a plus