Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
We are a global supplier of Enterprise Software Solutions that offer cyber security and improve business financial processes, as well as provide web-based access to host applications.
We are seeking talented Enterprise Sales Executive who will help us deliver world-class software solutions. We promote a collaborative culture that values our customers, our people and a balanced work/life environment.
The Enterprise Sales Executive (ESE) develops and executes strategy on up a geographic territory account base of substantial strategic importance to our business. The ESE is distinguished by specialized knowledge, problem solving skills, ability to influence client buying decisions, and successful track record of executing brand, expanding relationships and increasing revenue and margin.
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic and tactically important, accounts.
- Reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing serves as the primary point-of-contact regardless of accounts geographic location.
- Develops and executes account strategy and aligns resources to maximize sales volume and revenue.
- Maintains contact at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Responsible for over achievement of assigned quota, account penetration and balanced sales growth are important performance measures.
- Effectively participate on virtual selling teams.
- Develop and Execute account strategy.
- Leverage team members’ availability, roles, and strengths and weaknesses into virtual team effectiveness.
- Demonstrate proficiency in selling through others, team building and conflict management.
- Demonstrate proficiency with our sales process, methodologies, and systems.
- Accurate forecasting.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-10 years complex sales and account management experience selling into Banks, Sacco and other financial institutions.
- A proven track record of exceeding quota and management objectives in a matrix sales organization.
- Ability to sell at all levels of the client organization, with demonstrated executive level presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.