InterIntel Technologies is an IT company based in Nairobi with an array of services ranging from software development, payment aggregations on mobile, web and applications , loyalty programs, premium rate service provision(IVR, SMS, USSD) among others.
Our forte is around payment and financial systems, this covers different faucets from mobile channels (Mobile Apps, SMS, USSD), mobile money payments (MPESA, AirtelMoney), micro-finance/micro-lending institutions, remittance etc.
We are looking for a talented Mobile Applications and Web UI/UX Developer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires team collaboration and open communication. Coupled with strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction.
The individual should excel at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Researching interaction design trends.
- Collaborating on user experience planning.
- Conduct Prototyping activities as appropriate for each phase of design including paper prototypes and wireframes.
- Executing design work consistent with design and brand standards, analytics insight, customer feedback.
- Help the team push our UI/UX Standards forward while keeping up on current trends and customer feedback.
- Designing across web and mobile platforms to create a seamless experience while also addressing user requirements unique to each platform as well as each product.
- Collaborating with other teams and playing a key role in crafting strategy and execution of our visual design, brand aesthetic, user experience, product strategy and processes.
- Performing other duties assigned.
- Experience in designing and iterating on web apps
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Outstanding Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills
- Passion for creating experiences in online environments
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of common software project management practices
- Understanding of common software development practices
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Portfolio to accompany resume is a MUST.
How to Apply
All applications are to be sent to [email protected] indicate the Subject as Front-end Developer Opportunity. Limited and competitive positions are available on skills and first come first served basis so apply NOW!
Only Applications with Portfolios attached will be reviewed. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly by the company representative.