Are you a UI/UX candidate looking to take your career to the next level? Are you looking for a place where your talents will be fostered and you will be able to build upon your skill-set? Do you have an eye for clean and artful design and development? Do you enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment with friendly people who are truly driven to achieve superior results? Are you always looking forward to the next challenge? If so, we have the job for you!!!
The UI/UX Designer will participate in user design/planning sessions with project stakeholders to understand and help define project requirements. The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for using industry best practices to create project deliverables that clearly and persuasively communicate UX strategies based upon project needs; creating affinity diagrams, mind maps, moodboards, personas, use cases, wireframes (static and interactive), sitemaps, and mockups; and delivering fully designed Photoshop prototypes to illustrate interaction and design ideas.
Duties will also include the following:
- Design and deliver affinity diagrams, mind maps, moodboards, personas, use cases, wireframes (static and interactive), sitemaps, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Delivering creative, development-ready design assets to developers for implementation across various platforms
- Working closely with developers to ensure final builds are consistent with the intended vision
- Proposing multiple options for designs, including design elements, style guides, templates, and finished solutions
- Participating in user testing and research as needed
- Providing team guidance on overall look and feel and enforcement of design standards
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience designing for large and small-scale websites and apps
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile and responsive design.
- Proficient with Adobe CC, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Serious understanding of visual branding concepts
- Must possess a passion for designing interfaces and unique, intuitive user experiences
- Ability to map design decisions to user needs and business requirements
- Ability to excite end-users with exceptional design
- Experience with responsive UI design/ mobile design
- Knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge with agile SCRUM methodology
- Open to receive feedback and constructive criticism
- Passionate about all things UI/UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with solid teamwork ethic and consumer focus
How to Apply
Send your CV, cover letter, portfolio demonstrating the required experience and skills stating your current and expected remuneration to [email protected] Subject of the mail should be UI/UX Designer.