Are you a passionate Android Developer? Do you think you have a combination of passion, talent, skill, and experience? Do you take pride and ownership in your work? Do you have a track record of getting the job done? Are you a great team player? If your answer is yes, Vehicle and Equipment Leasing Limited ( VAELL ) is looking for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test and support of android-based mobile applications and ensuring they are fully functional, piloted and approved.
- Work on bug fixing and optimizing application performance and continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Create test plans for upgrades and migrations.
- Identify the new areas of technical improvements and provide necessary support to get those ideas / improvements in the product.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hands on experience in android application software development.
- Ability to adhere to graphic design and material design patterns and concepts.
- Good communication – verbal and written – and ability to write accurate reports and produce quality documentation to support development activities.
- Experience in one the following languages: PHP , Java, Python with a bias towards PHP.
- Experience with 3rd party libraries and APIs such Google Map API, Geo Location API, GCM and popular mobile money payment APIs.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON is an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of at least 1 MVC design pattern framework.
- Proficiency with iOS development and website design is a significant plus.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please write to [email protected] by 30th February 2017 with your cover letter, CV and project portfolio. Ensure that your CV describes your background and experience as related to the job responsibilities and skills.