Application Deadline! Applications for this post are now closed
About the Role
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Carry out assigned tasks as requested and remain focused on the job without losing track of the progress.
- Document activities and report on the progress.
- Deliver within assigned time limits and according to company’s standards
- Ensure delivery of high quality (defect-free) work that accurately meets specifications. Ensure consistency and attention to detail.
- Take charge of responsibilities and make the necessary decisions within the limits assigned.
- Find new and innovative solutions, workable ideas and concepts, open-minded and resourceful and able to come up with solutions and initiate activities to resolve problems
- Plan and design software products.
- Identify problems and translate them into practical solutions.
- Debug, test and troubleshoot system hardware and software, both locally and remotely.
- 2 plus years’ experience in related field.
- Good understanding of computer programming, data structures, algorithms, techniques and SDLC.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve software defects quickly and correctly.
- Write and maintain portions of code with attention to quality and consistency.
- Write and maintain clear documentation.
- Desire to help others in critical situations.
- Cope with pressure and extend periods of high workload. Remains calm under adverse circumstances, while still being able to manage priorities and tasks.