The 3rd edition of DevCraft is just a week away. This year’s conference will be held on 26th September in Nairobi, iHub and will focus on the following themes:
- Advancements in AI & Machine learning,
- Demystifying frontend programming technologies; analysis of JS frameworks and newer trends like progressive web, GraphQL etc
- Applied Data science
- Pricing of developer services
- User Experience best practices; Demystifying UX processes, design sprints for product validation
- Containerization; Docker, Kubernetes Design Systems etc
- Backend Development,
- Developer Operations (DevOps); Tools and techniques etc
- Tech Intellectual Property
We have constituted a mixture of talks, workshops & panels to discuss the themes above.
The speakers for this year also span from different engineering fields to ensure you get the best of #DevCraft 2019.
Tickets go for 1000/-
Check out the DevCraft website for more.