DevCraft is a conference for and by designers and software developers that was curated by the iHub Consultancy team in 2016, with the aim of raising the quality of the software craft in Kenya. The conference pools together some of the brightest minds in the local tech ecosystem to network, share their knowledge and learn from industry experts.
The 3rd edition of DevCraft is here. This year’s conference will be held on 26th September in Nairobi, iHub and will focus on the following themes:
- Advancements in AI & Machine learning,
- Demystifying frontend programming technologies; analysis of JS frameworks and newer trends like progressive web, GraphQL etc
- Applied Data science
- Pricing of developer services
- User Experience best practices; Demystifying UX processes, design sprints for product validation
- Containerization; Docker, Kubernetes Design Systems etc
- Backend Development,
- Developer Operations (DevOps); Tools and techniques etc
- Tech Intellectual Property
The following companies have already come in as sponsors for the event:
The program consists of talks, workshops and 2 panels which you can view on the DevCraft website. We will be announcing the different speakers in the next few days.
Interested in partnering and sponsoring Devcraft 2019? Ping us at [email protected].