In the month of July, the Android 254 community in conjunction with the iHub announced the first ever Sub-Saharan Africa Droidcon event to be held at Senteu Plaza 6th Floor on the 4th and 5th of October.
Droidcon is the largest global network of developer conferences, which brings together the industry's foremost experts, dedicated to advancing the Android platform. Droidcon engages a global network of over 25,000 developers attending the events in 22 cities.
The event will consist of workshops, office hours, pitches (for developers with mobile startups) and show & tell slots. The event will have some of the best Android developers in Kenya as speakers & workshop facilitators focusing on various Android topics:
- Growing and Earning from your applications
- User Acquisition for Android Developers( Engaging new users)
- Thoughtful monetization streams
- Developing Android Apps
- Android Application Infrastructure
- Various aspects related to the Android Development Lifecycle
- Languages: Kotlin, Dart and Java
- Application services: How android Developers can benefit from the various services available
- Cloud Infrastructure: Firebase/Azure
- Integrating payment gateways
- Securing your Android App
- The future of Android
- Chat bots
- Machine Learning for Mobile
- Tools in Android, Android Studio
If you are an active or aspiring Android developer this event is specific for you.
Come ready to learn new skills and improve your technical skills, meet various companies with Android Developer tools and services you can leverage on, learn by hands-on interaction and get a platform to prototype your ideas, test its abilities and get feedback.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, get your ticket below.
MAKING COMMERCE SOCIAL : Easily buy or sell products, music and event tickets from your favorite social media pages and websites.