The first ever droidcon in Sub-Saharan Africa is here! Droidcon Kenya will be held on Thursday the 4th and Friday the 5th of October 2018 at iHub.
DroiconKE is a two-day global android developer-focused gathering that will be held annually, co-created by the Android254 community and the iHub. The event will consist of Workshops, Office Hours, Hackathons, Hiring interview sprints, Pitches (for developers with mobile startups) and Show and Tell slots.
Why Participate in DroidconKE?
- Developers will learn new skills and improve their technical skills.
- Meet various companies with Android Developer tools and services they can leverage on.
- Learn by hands-on interaction, participate in hiring sprints and interviews at the venue where employers and potential employees meet together.
- Get a platform to prototype ideas, test their abilities and get feedback through the hackathon.
This year DroidconKE will focus on:
- Growing and Earning from your applications.
- User Acquisition for Android Developers( Engaging new users).
- Thoughtful monetization streams.
- Developing Android Apps.
- Android Application Infrastructure.
- Various aspects related to the Android Development Lifecycle.
- Languages: Kotlin, Dart and Java
- Application services: How android Developers can benefit from the various services available.
- Cloud Infrastructure: Firebase/Azure.
- Integrating payment gateways.
- Securing your Android App.
- The future of Android.
- Chat bots
- Machine Learning for Mobile.
- Tools in Android, Android Studio.
DroidconKE will be the place to meet the Android community, listen to expert speakers, find out about all the latest Android advances and see fantastic new technologies. If you are serious about honing your development skills and making powerful connections, then droidconKE is the conference for you.
We are proud to announce that we have partnered with MOOKH as our official ticket partner.
- Event tickets are going on sale for 2000/- for the 2 day conference and
- a discounted amount of1000/ for students (must produce a student ID)
Get you your ticket below!
MAKING COMMERCE SOCIAL : Easily buy or sell products, music and event tickets from your favorite social media pages and websites.