Stars In Africa would like to highlight fast growing companies at its awards ceremony on 7th March, 2018 at the iHub.
Stars in Africa Awards will highlight 18 disruptive startups that are innovative and operating in Africa in 6 key clusters:
- Cultural industry
- Digital/Tech industry
- Health/Better Living
The pre-screened startups will have the opportunity to participate in a pitch contest on 6th March, 2018 during the Stars In Africa EU-Africa Youth and Entrepreneurship Forum to be held at the iHub. This forum gives to all participants an international visibility inside startups’ ecosystems and innovative sphere.
- Be innovative in their sector of activity
- Be sustainable and have a strategic long run perspective
- Have measurable social impact
- Have a cost-effective business model
- Have an internationally oriented mindset or be keen on opening up to international markets
The winners of the Stars In Africa award have access to a network of startups, SMEs, investors and receives support and a high level advisory services from experts in accelerating their growth as well as one-year mentoring offered by a multinational firms or companies supporting the Awards.
Applications close at 5pm on Saturday 3rd March, 2018.