On Wednesday, March 9th, 2016, Finance in motion, in partnership with iHub will be running a workshop on what it means to be a professional software developer.
- The Management/Operational framework and
- The technical/tools framework
- Software development process initiation: how to go from business need to a software product. Ownership of the process and business involvement.
- Methodologies, processes and standards, the importance of having and sticking to them.
- Quality Assurance. What is it and why it is much more than testing.
- Innovation and idea generation: how to make sure that individual interests and curiosities are not only honed but also efficiently harvested.
- Feedback cycles and overall communication strategy
- How to run an Agile shop
- How's our release process?
- What are some of the tools we use?
- Why do we write coding standards and what is written into it?
- How do we incorporate new technologies in our products
Interested in signing up? Do so on Eventbritehere, we have 40 slots for software developers. Enrolment will be on a first served, first come basis. The training is absolutely FREE and will run on Wednesday, March 9th 2016, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, at the iHub, Bishop Magua Building 4th floor. In case of any questions email [email protected]