Market Research Manager1
- Company: iHub Research
- Deadline: Tuesday 10th September 2013
- Location: Nairobi
The primary responsibility for this role is leading and managing all market research work within iHub Research. We are looking for an analytical, qualitative and quantitative, detail-oriented person who is proactive. The ideal candidate will thoroughly understand research, with proven experience and success managing large-scale research projects. In addition to client and consulting related duties, other key responsibilities include: developing proposals, synthesizing data, developing reports and managing research staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage multiple client relationships, multiple projects and lead multiple project teams
- Engage with clients to fully understand their business challenges and objectives
- Synthesize data to deliver recommendations
- Write or review client research reports
- Develop client presentations
- Detailed project coordination and management from project initiation through the final client deliverables.
- Design research work-plans
- Manage, coach and develop staff
- Design or assist in the design of research questionnaires and other key research instruments
- Develop costing and provides input into proposals and budgets
- Interpret data, draft full reports
- Performs quality control checks throughout the entire process as a way to manage the study and stay ahead of any potential issues that may arise.
- Requires at least 5 years of market research experience in a wide range of marketing research methodologies, particularly in technology research
- At least 3 years of managing people
- Effective communication skills
- Extremely organized; multitasks with ease
- Excellent time management skills
- Attends to detail - on every level
- Must demonstrate leadership skills daily: professional demeanor, high level of integrity, portray a positive point of view and manage positive working relationships across all areas of the company.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, confidence and an optimistic outlook; positive attitude demonstrated in all interactions
- Goal oriented, driven to achieve; has a sense of urgency and a demonstrated ability to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Candidates must possess excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Excellent computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of multiple teams.
- Ability to work independently.
- Creative energy, self-starter.
- Interest in and ability to articulate the mission of iHub.
How to apply
Due by: September 10, 2013
If interested, please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm