- Company: Blue Gate Technologies Ltd
- Deadline: Saturday 3rd August 2013
- Location: Nairobi
An exciting opportunity for an IT Internship has arisen. This is not a Programming/coding position. We are however looking for candidates interested in non-coding Software Engineering skills such as User Interface Design, Business Analysis, Software Quality Assurance, Software Testing, Documentation,
or those awaiting graduations encouraged to apply. You should have good
communication skills, technical skills to test & document software. You
should be a fast learner and also have good teamwork skills. You offer support
to our Software Development Team developing Android Mobile Apps.
How to apply
Apply to: email@example.com. Send well written cover letter and updated CV explaining why you are most suited. In your application, try and describe projects you undertook at school along the themes of Teamwork, Good Communication and any IT project you may have participated in.
Ideal to have own laptop but do not let this prevent you from applying if you meet other requirements.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm