Quality Assurance Internship1
- Company: Caytree Partners
- Deadline: Thursday 28th August 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Are you a recent college graduate with programming experience? Are you looking to join a fast-paced company? Do you have a passion for high-quality and an unyielding attention to detail?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then Caytree Partners is looking for you!
Caytree Partners is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineering intern to assist with its software testing efforts. The individual will be responsible for testing the Firm’s flagship software products, ensuring that they meets the specified requirements and ensuring that they are stable, reliable and secure. High potential candidates will be given the opportunity to help design and test our QA process, working with senior members of our engineering team.
The individual is expected to work collaboratively to provide guidance within Caytree Partners on technical issues around software testing and support as needed. The individual will work directly with the management and development team. Depending on overall potential, this engineer may have additional development responsibilities towards the enhancement of the current product offering and may have opportunities to work on front-end development
The right candidate will also demonstrate the following mix of leadership and technical skills:
· High attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to maintain vision and software quality
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly demanding and fast paced environment
· Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative applications
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
About Caytree Partners
Caytree Partners is an early-stage applied research firm that provides analytical tools and advisory services. We partner with organizations to catalyze growth, enable performance improvements and drive meaningful societal change.
Our mission is to empower people and organizations through effective utilization of information.
Why Work at Caytree Partners?
In today’s fast-paced technology environment, the right candidate is probably already working in a premium job in a premium company. Why leave all that to work for us? Here’s why:
· Our employee focus: We promise that no matter how good you are, you will get much better after working at the firm. We value employee development highly and will invest the resources to make you an even better programmer.
· Our flexibility: We understand programming is not about face-time but about your ability to produce. We offer flexible working arrangements that emphasize results over hours worked.
· Our focus on fun: Although we value high-quality work, we don’t take ourselves too seriously! You will work in a relaxed, laid-back fun environment.
· Our meaningful projects: You will work on meaningful projects that both challenge you and make a significant impact to our clients.
The gross pay for this 6-month internship is Ksh. 20,000/- to 30,000/- per month.
How to apply
Interested candidates should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with their CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should cover:
1) Why you are interested in being a quality assurance engineer
2) Evidence that you are detail oriented
3) Your long-term career objectives
Note, applications that contain spelling and grammar errors either in email, the CV or cover letter will not be considered favourably given the nature of this position. Shine through your application!
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm