Ruby on Rails Developer(Intern)1
- Company: Valuraha Group
- Deadline: Monday 4th August 2014
- Location: Nairobi
VALURAHA is a company that is organising & connecting Investors to Africa's Investment Options.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Ruby on Rails Developer to help us build the platform that will help in building the Investment Ecosystem in Africa. We are developing on Rails 4 using the latest techniques for development and collaboration. Our Ideal candidate is one who has had prior experience in developing Ruby on Rails Applications(Full Stack).
• Design, Develop and maintain Valuraha Rails application.
• Build automated tests.
• Integrate our Rails apps with back-end services & API's.
• Identify scaling bottlenecks and propose solutions.
Requirements & Desired Skills:
KEY Requirement: Basically Show us WHAT you have DONE :-)
• Ruby on Rails Experience
• Familiarity working with cloud computing
• Solid understanding of client-side web technologies including HTML5, CSS, JQuery and other frameworks and presentation technologies
• Prior experience in software development
• Test Driven Development &/or Behaviour Driven Development
This will be a paid internship with possible confirmation of employment & / or Employee Share Options Plan (ESOP) if you satisfy the 3C's (Character, Competence & Chemistry).
Other tools we use:
• Unicorn & Nginx
• Rails API
• Capistrano (Deployment Tool)
How to apply
If interested please send your CV, Linkdn Profile &/ or Portfolio(i.e GitHub Link or Personal Website) to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am