Google Apps Ninja1
- Company: Fenix International
- Deadline: Thursday 17th July 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Fenix produces ultra-affordable power generation and smart energy storage solutions for off-grid homes and small businesses. We are seeking a highly competent freelancer to help improve a subset of our business processes currently managed via Google tools. This individual should have:
-- high proficiency in Google Apps Script across all Google products (sheets, docs, forms)
-- experience with Google Apps customization: add-ons, menus, macros, external APIs
-- experience with data management, data analysis, and automated workflows
-- good vibes
How to apply
Send a brief resume highlighting relevant experience and an example of relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: "Google Apps Ninja".
I will also be at iHub on Thurs, Jun-19 from 11am to 2pm.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm