- Company: Flametree systems Engineering ltd
- Deadline: Friday 4th July 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Flametree Systems Engineering Ltd is a pioneer in solutions for decentralized government, agriculture and environment management. We need a colleague to strengthen our GIS team. Here are the key requirements for the job:
1. Be familiar with GIS software ESRI ARC and QGIS.
2. Processing digital imagery and GIS information layers with image processing software ERDAS Imagine, ARcGIS, GRASS and ENVI.
3. Participate in building GIS projects with effective analysis and symbology features.
4. Travel in field survey activities.
5. Help out in Google Earth API/tools and GIS Web-services including KML files, WMS, WFS, ARC IMS.
6. Operate GIS equipment, e.g. computer hardware, plotter/printer, GPS locators.Be a good team player
How to apply
Please send you detailed CV with cover letter to email@example.com. With no attachments.
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am