- Company: Flametree systems Engineering ltd
- Deadline: Friday 4th July 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Flametree Systems Engineering Ltd is a pioneer in solutions for decentralized government, agriculture and environment management. We need a colleague to strengthen our GIS team. Here are the key requirements for the job:
1. Be familiar with GIS software ESRI ARC and QGIS.
2. Processing digital imagery and GIS information layers with image processing software ERDAS Imagine, ARcGIS, GRASS and ENVI.
3. Participate in building GIS projects with effective analysis and symbology features.
4. Travel in field survey activities.
5. Help out in Google Earth API/tools and GIS Web-services including KML files, WMS, WFS, ARC IMS.
6. Operate GIS equipment, e.g. computer hardware, plotter/printer, GPS locators.Be a good team player
How to apply
Please send you detailed CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. With no attachments.
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am