- Company: Flametree systems Engineering ltd
- Deadline: Friday 4th July 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Flametree Systems Engineering Ltd is a pioneer in solutions for decentralized government, agriculture and environment management. We need a colleague to strengthen our GIS team. Here are the key requirements for the job:
1. Be familiar with GIS software ESRI ARC and QGIS.
2. Processing digital imagery and GIS information layers with image processing software ERDAS Imagine, ARcGIS, GRASS and ENVI.
3. Participate in building GIS projects with effective analysis and symbology features.
4. Travel in field survey activities.
5. Help out in Google Earth API/tools and GIS Web-services including KML files, WMS, WFS, ARC IMS.
6. Operate GIS equipment, e.g. computer hardware, plotter/printer, GPS locators.Be a good team player
How to apply
Please send you detailed CV with cover letter to email@example.com. With no attachments.
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am