- Company: Simplex Point Inc.
- Deadline: Monday 30th June 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Would you enjoy engineering solutions that enable businesses to solve various operational problems through high performance computing and sophisticated algorithms? If you want to join an exiting start-up at the ground level, then this may be the opportunity for you. We are looking for self driven individuals who possess extra-ordinary skills, crazy dreams and an overwhelming conviction to change the world.
As a software engineer you'll will be responsible for the design, implementation, testing and deployment of new software systems, algorithms and modification/updating/debugging of existing systems.
Work Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- BSc. in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong with standard algorithms, data structures, and graph theory
- In-depth knowlegde of the Internet and Internet applications
- Experience developing data driven web applications
- Strong ANSI SQL experience necessary; NoSQL experience a plus
- Graph database experience a big plus
- Knowlegde of Test Driven Development
- Experience with agile methodology and rapid prototyping skills desired
- Curiosity, ability to learn new stuff quickly and experiment with different ideas
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm