- Company: Weza Tele Limited
- Deadline: Saturday 31st May 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Weza Teleis a leading provider of innovative value added
mobility solutions in commerce, supply chain, distribution and mobile payment
integration. We have broad experience with developing and supporting solutions
in several countries across Africa including Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Nigeria among other countries.
Weza Teleis a leading provider of innovative value added mobility solutions in commerce, supply chain, distribution and mobile payment integration. We have broad experience with developing and supporting solutions in several countries across Africa including Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Nigeria among other countries.
In keeping with our current business needs we are looking for young, passionate, energetic and aggressive python/django developers who will be reporting directly to the Chief Technical Officer. The ideal candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision.
● Developing high quality modules to build on existing platforms and products;
● Execute on different projects in the company based on timelines/deliverables;
● Testing and Implementation of the different products and services for our customers.
Minimum requirements & skills:
● Technical and business experience.
● At least 6 months experience in software development of application/platforms in Python platform
● Extensive experience in relational database (MySQL and query optimization) will be a plus
● Knowledge on Django will be an added advantage
● Should have excellent creative, innovative, analytical skills, and willingness to learn new technologies
● Should be familiar with modern software development practices (principally version control)
● A fast learner and willing to work with a team
How to apply
Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com. Kindly, remember to indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 014/PYTHON DEVELOPER). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and the job title will be automatically disqualified.
● Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
● Candidates who meet the above qualifications and are available to start as soon as June 2014 will be highly considered
● Ongoing computer science/IT students or graduates curious and willing to learn faster are highly encouraged to apply
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am