Software Engineer – Android Mobile3
- Company: Noble Design Labs
- Deadline: Monday 26th May 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Noble Design Labs is Android-First and thus the Android mobile developer will be given direct responsibility over the core features and services that ship to users. The Android developer should be able to technically design and conceptualize custom android applications. The candidate should be able to provide valuable inputs during the discovery phase and establish best practices specifically required for making applications for multiple Android platforms and devices. The candidate should be able to develop an Android application from the conception through submittal to the Google Play Store. He/she will work with members of the other disciplines to help guide the creation of Android specific experiences. We are looking for a candidate with strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis. Persons with understanding of system and application performance limits and characteristics are encouraged to apply.
· 1+ years of experience in application development on Android.
· Proven experience building native, well-received Android apps
· Candidates must be proficient with standard Java development tools such as Intellij, Android Studio, Eclipse Or Adt.
· Proficiency with open source frameworks or third party libraries is specifically required for android applications.
· Passion and interest in writing best-practice, idiomatic code (bonus points for open-source examples you can point us to)
· Experience with custom ui development and using REST APIS in Android.
· Familiar with third-party network integration (Twitter API, Facebook graph)
· Strong familiarity with git
· A passion for working collaboratively with others
How to apply
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgThe application period will end on Monday 26 May 2014. The preferred format for the CVs and letters is pdf.
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am