Drupal Web Developer1
- Company: Flametree Systems Engineering Ltd
- Deadline: Friday 28th February 2014
- Location: Nairobi
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Flametree Systems Engineering Limited (“FT”) is an independent Kenyan ICT company. FT requires a Drupal Web Developer to participate in web projects and related user support. All FT’s web projects are based on state-of-the-art Content Management Systems and the developer has knowledge and experience in this area. FT is a company with passion for ICT4Development in both rural and urban environments. The company offers a dynamic and learning environment.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
· Skills requirements: programming in clean, clearly commented PHP code; database administration (mySQL)
· Customizing Content Management Systems with CSS and templating
· Good knowledge of PHP, CSS, HTML or other modern language.
· Good understanding of web design principals and UX/UI
· Very good understanding of Drupal CMS and its best practices
· Understanding of fundamental esthetics such as colour schemes and page layouts
· Personality requirements: team spirit; team work; openness; time management
· One year or more work experience (references provided)
1. Implement web design and development projects as per client specifications, under the supervision of a senior colleague.
2. Update web content to client websites
3. Contribute to technical documentation for web projects, under the supervision of a senior colleague.
4. Offer customer support services
5. Participate in Research and Development by identifying and analyzing web technology
6. Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm