MS Access 2007 support project1
- Company: RefugePoint
- Deadline: Friday 6th December 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Short term work for someone with experience with Microsoft Access 2007, Visual Basic and SQL. We have a mature database in Access 2007 and need some basic work on forms, reports and queries done. The original developer will be on site as a reference person, but with limited availability, so you would need to be a self starter and willing to briefly document the work you are doing. 1-2 weeks work expected, our office is about three blocks away from the I Hub. Strong spoken English and willingness to deal with non-tech people who think they are actually tech people a major advantage.
How to apply
Send a CV with the Access experience highlighted to Johnson@refugepoint.org Include your cell number.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm