AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSIONRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Wednesday 4th December 2013
- Starts: 1:30pm
- Ends: 5:30pm
Airtel Money will next Wednesday hold a session for developers, startups, businesses who are interested in learning more about leveraging Airtel Africa’s network to integrate, validate, market and sell innovative solutions to over 60 million customers in Africa. This is quite useful for anyone who has a solution that has a market locally but can be easily customised for a different market in the region.
During this sessions an overview of what tools, APIs, simulators, as well as information on their sandbox will be covered.
Register here to attend.
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am