AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSIONRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Wednesday 4th December 2013
- Starts: 1:30pm
- Ends: 5:30pm
Airtel Money will next Wednesday hold a session for developers, startups, businesses who are interested in learning more about leveraging Airtel Africa’s network to integrate, validate, market and sell innovative solutions to over 60 million customers in Africa. This is quite useful for anyone who has a solution that has a market locally but can be easily customised for a different market in the region.
During this sessions an overview of what tools, APIs, simulators, as well as information on their sandbox will be covered.
Register here to attend.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm