CommCare Happy hourRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Wednesday 18th September 2013
- Starts: 6:30pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
Dimangi is hosting an introduction to Commcare.
CommCare is an opensource platform that is easily customizable for tracking and supporting community workers’ interactions with their clients through mobile applications on java and android phones. CommCare has been deployed in 30 countries, including Kenya, and is used by thousands of community workers to track and support their clients with registration forms, checklists, SMS reminders, and audio and video messages. This leads to better data collection, reporting, management, community education, and community-level service provision.
Snacks and beverages will be provided!
Register here to attend:
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm