SalesForce Foundation TalkAnyone
- Venue: m:Lab East Africa. 3rd Floor, Bishop Magua Center
- Date: Thursday 7th February 2013
- Starts: 3:00pm
- Ends: 5:00pm
International Director at the Salesforce.com Foundation, Isabel Kelly, will give a talk at the m:lab East Africa on 7th February 2013, from 3 to 5pm.
Salesforce Foundation have been visiting Kenya for nearly 10 years - supporting a school and gradually introducing their technology to the nonprofit, education and social entrepreneur sectors.
The Foundation are keen to meet with any social impact organizations or individuals who can build apps for social change.
They also have the Salesforce Platform which has tools developers need. These are: rich tools for declarative development, SDKs for iOS and Android apps, HTML5 frameworks, and support for the same languages leading startups use, include Java, Ruby, Play and more.
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am