#FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. MigrainesRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 17th July 2014
- Starts: 7:00pm
- Ends: 8:30pm
After last year's wildly succesful #FailFaire we are excited to invite you to a second #FailFaire in Nairobi, featuring leading and emerging voices from organizations, enterprises, activists and artists who are working towards social impact including Sanergy, Microsoft, IRC, Tatua Kenya, CISP, Paula Kahumbu and Sitawa Namwalie.
Some of our best ideas and important learnings are coming from our biggest failures. We want to create a space in which all of us who are interested in making a positive social impact can benefit from innovative solutions by learning from failure instead of only comparing each other to benchmarks and best practices. As always you can expect an evening with fun and surprises in which you will have the opportunity not to only learn from but also meet people who share your passion for social impact.
Click HERE to register.
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am