#FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. MigrainesRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 17th July 2014
- Starts: 7:00pm
- Ends: 8:30pm
After last year's wildly succesful #FailFaire we are excited to invite you to a second #FailFaire in Nairobi, featuring leading and emerging voices from organizations, enterprises, activists and artists who are working towards social impact including Sanergy, Microsoft, IRC, Tatua Kenya, CISP, Paula Kahumbu and Sitawa Namwalie.
Some of our best ideas and important learnings are coming from our biggest failures. We want to create a space in which all of us who are interested in making a positive social impact can benefit from innovative solutions by learning from failure instead of only comparing each other to benchmarks and best practices. As always you can expect an evening with fun and surprises in which you will have the opportunity not to only learn from but also meet people who share your passion for social impact.
Click HERE to register.
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am