, theNational Council of Science and Technology
, USA announce theGlobal Impact Competition(GIC) Kenya
. The competition’s objective is first, to motivate Kenyan youth to develop innovative ideas that leverage technology in problem-solving and cultivate global thinking amongst Kenya's entrepreneurial leaders.
SUBMIT YOUR IDEAS: http://globalimpactcompetition.yadsti.org/
- Top two winners will receive a scholarship to spend 10 weeks at Singularity University’s Campus located at the NASA Ames Research Park based in Silicon Valley www.singularityu.org. This 10-week interdisciplinary program brings together entrepreneurial leaders, innovators, students and global thinkers from around the world to explore solutions aimed at solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
- Top ten ideas will befinanced for prototyping andincubation.
- "Top six finalists will receive one license for any single Autodesk product suite for their use." - AUTODESK, USAhttp://autode.sk/dYqOZl.
- The solution must leverage technology as a primary method of achieving the goal
- Impact potential: 1million people in 3yrs
- Applicants must demonstrate the feasibility of implementation of their idea
- The idea MUST BE executable!!
Application processis now open.